We observe the regulations of the applicable data protection laws and thus take also in your interest the protection of your personal data very seriously. Therefore, we would like to inform you about collecting and processing of your data in connection with your visit to our website and the services we provide.
- Responsible Body in the sense of the Federal Data Protection Act
Abfüll- und Verpackungsservice
D- 71679 Asperg
- Automatic Data Collection
- Provision of the Website and Creation of Server Log Files
With every visit to our website we collect and save automatic “Log Files” information on our server. The data collected is as follows:
– Browser type and version
– User operating system
– User IP address
– Users service provider
– Date and time of server inquiry
For us, this data is not attributable to individual persons. We do not store said data along with any other personal data of users.
Temporary storage of your IP address, however, is necessary for the system to allow the user’s PC access to the website. Therefore, the user’s IP address has to be stored for the period of the internet session. Furthermore, we evaluate the data with the intention to make our services more user-friendly, effective and safer. This data will not be merged with any other personal data sources. For this purpose our legitimate interest is to comply with data processing according to Art. 6 Sec. 1 (f) GDPR.
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required for achieving the purpose of its collection. In case of collecting data for providing access to the website, the data is deleted upon expiry of the individual session.
Log-file information is generally deleted after seven days. In case of an extended storage period the obtained user IP addresses are deleted or alienated which will prevent specific IP-client allocation.
Collecting data for website provision and data storage in log files is essential for operating the internet website. For this reason, there is no option to object available to the user.
- Usage of Cookies
The cookies therefore store and transmit the following data:
- Language settings
- Log-in information
The purpose of using technically required cookies is to facilitate website navigation for users. Several functions of our website cannot be provided without using cookies. In this case, it is necessary to recognise the browser even after the user switched to another website.
The following applications require cookies:
- Language settings storage
- Search term storage
The collected user data which is necessary for technically required cookies will not be used to create user profiles.
The legal grounds for the processing of personal data by using cookies is Art. 6 Sec. 1 (f) GDPR.
Cookies are stored on the user’s PC which will transmit them to our website. This will grant you as the user complete control over the usage of cookies. By changing the settings of your internet browser you are free to deactivate or restrict the transmission of cookies. Previously stored cookies can be deleted at any time. This may also be done automatically. In the event that cookies are deactivated for our website you may no longer be able to use all our website functions properly.
III. Rights of the Person Concerned
In case your personal data is processed you shall be considered to be a person concerned in the sense of the GDPR and are thus entitled to rights against the responsible persons as follows:
- Right to Information
Your interests worthy of protection are considered according to the applicable statutory provisions. You are entitled to request information as to your specific personal data stored via a written inquiry at any time and free of any charges. Your right to information thus covers the following information:
- purposes for which the personal data is processed;
- categories of personal data which is processed;
- recipients and/or categories of recipients to whom your personal data was disclosed or will be disclosed;
- the planned period of storage for your personal data or, in case this information is not available, criteria to determine the storage period;
- the existence of a right of correction or deletion regarding your personal data, a right of limited processing by the responsible persons or a right to objection against such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal before a regulatory authority;
- all available information regarding the origin of data if the personal data was not obtained from the person concerned;
- the existence of automatic decision making including profiling according to Art. 22 Sec. 1 and 4 GDPR – at least in such cases – conclusive information as to involved logics as well as the scale and intended effects of such processing for the person concerned.
- the right to request information whether your personal data is transmitted to a third country or an international organisation. In this context you are entitled to be notified as to appropriate guarantees according to Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transmission.
Please send your information request on stored data to us via the above-mentioned contact data.
- Right to Correction
You are entitled to correction and/or completion for incorrect or incomplete personal data. We shall then correct the data immediately.
- Right to Limited Processing
Based on the following prerequisites you may request restriction of processing of your personal data:
- in the event that you contest the correctness of your personal data for a period which allows for the responsible person to verify the correctness of said personal data;
- the processing of data is illegal and you reject deletion of your personal data but request limited use of your personal data instead;
- the responsible person no longer needs the personal data for purposes of processing but needs the personal data for the establishment, exercising or defense of legal claims, or
- in case you have objected against processing according to Art. 21 Sec. 1 GDPR and it is not yet certain if the legitimate reasons of the responsible person prevail your interests worth of protection.
In the event that the processing of your personal data was limited this data may only be processed – apart from its storage – with your explicit consent or for the establishment, exercising or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of other natural or legal persons or for substantial public interests of the European Union or its member states.
In case the processing of your personal data was restricted according to the above-mentioned prerequisites you shall be notified prior to removal of said restriction.
- Right to Deletion
You may request immediate deletion of your personal data. We thus undertake to immediately delete this data provided one of the following reasons applies:
- Your personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose it was collected for or processed in any other way.
- You revoke your permission for processing based on Art. 6 Sec. 1 (a) or Art. 9 Sec. 2 (a) GDPR and there are no other legal grounds for processing.
- You object to processing according to Art. 21 Sec. 1 GDPR and there are no prevailing legitimate reasons for processing or you object to processing according to Art. 21 Sec. 2 GDPR.
- Your personal data was processed illegally.
- The deletion of your personal data is necessary for compliance with legal obligations according to European Union law or the laws of its member states.
- Your personal data was collected with regard to offered services of the information society service according to Art. 8 Sec. 1 GDPR.
In the event that your personal data was made public by us and in case we are obliged to delete this data according to Art. 17 Sec. 1 GDPR we will take appropriate measures, under consideration of available technology and appropriate implementation costs, to inform the persons responsible for data processing, that you as a person concerned have requested us to delete any links to this personal data as well as any copies or replications thereof.
The right to deletion shall not apply if processing is necessary
- for exercising the right of freedom of expression;
- for compliance with a legal obligation which stipulates processing under the laws of the European Union or its member states to which the responsible person is subjected to or for the performance of a task in the public interest or for exercising of official authority with which the responsible person was assigned;
- for reasons of public interest in the area of public health according to Art. 9 Sec. 2 (h) and (i) as well as Art. 9 Sec. 3 GDPR;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historic research or statistical purposes according to Art. 89 Sec. 1 GDPR insofar as compliance with the rights referred to in Sec. 1 GDPR foreseeably render the aims of this processing impossible or seriously limit them, or
- for the establishment, exercising or defense of legal claims.
- Right to Notification
In the event that you have filed your legal claim for correction, deletion or restricted processing against us, we are obliged to notify all recipients to which we disclosed your personal data about said rectification or deletion of this data or restriction of processing unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts. You are then entitled to be notified as to these recipients.
- Right to Data Portability
You are entitled to receive the personal data provided by you in a structured, conventional and machine-readable format. Furthermore, you are entitled to transmit this data to another responsible person, insofar as
- processing is based on consent according to Art. 6 Sec. 1 (a) GDPR or Art. 9 Sec. 2 (a) GDPR or on a contract according to Art. 6 Sec. 1 (b) GDPR and
- processing is conducted by automated methods.
In the course of exercising these rights you are further entitled to have your personal data transmitted directly to other responsible persons insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons shall not be impaired.
The right to data portability shall not apply for the processing of personal data which is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or exercising of official authority which the responsible person was assigned.
- Right to Objection
You are entitled for reasons arising from your particular situation to object to processing of your personal data based on Art. 6 Sec. 1 (e) or (f) GDPR at any time; this shall also apply to any profiling according to these provisions.
In this case your personal data shall not be processed further unless evidence of compelling and legitimate reasons for processing can be provided which prevail your interests, rights and freedoms or processing serves for the establishment, exercising or defense of legal claims.
In the event that your personal data is processed for direct advertising, you are entitled to object to processing of your personal data for purpose of said advertising at any time; this shall also apply to profiling insofar as this is conducted in connection with said direct advertising.
In case you have objected against processing for purposes of direct advertising your personal data shall not be processed for those purposes.
In connection with the use of the services of the information society services – regardless of the guidelines of 2002/58/EC – you have the option to object via automated methods in which technical specifications are applied.
- Right to Revocation of the Data Privacy Declaration
You are entitled to revoke your data privacy consent declaration at any time. By revoking your consent the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent until the time of revocation shall not be affected.
- Right of Appeal before a Regulatory Authority
As a person concerned by a data privacy breach you are entitled to the right of appeal before the relevant regulatory (data privacy) authority notwithstanding other administrative or judicial remedies according to Art. 77 GDPR.
The regulatory authority at which the appeal was filed informs the complainant as to the state and results of the appeal including the possibility of judicial remedy according to Art. 78 GDPR.